AVP is the premier U.S. pro beach volleyball league and features the very best in elite pro beach players, competing in the most exciting domestic beach volleyball competitions during an annual 8-city USA tour. In 2015, the Company was identified by AVP to help produce the New York City stop of the tour and was responsible for identifying and securing the venue (Pier 18 and 19), designing the architectural layouts and schematics, permitting, production, hospitality, and the installation/dismantle of the 1,500-person center court and sponsor village. In addition, Upsilon performed all of the catering requirements to support the AVP staff, athletes, trainers, coaches as well as all of the front of house service for guests and VIP’s.The AVP tour is nationally televised on NBC Sports and Upsilon branding is featured prominently on site and on center court. Sponsors this past season included Samuel Adams, Revo, Wilson Sports, Barefoot Wines and Acer.
- 8-City USA tour including New York City, Austin, Seattle, San Francisco, and Chicago
- Over 25,000 visitors per city
- 4-day full competition including Olympic athletes and qualifiers
- Temporary/modular indoor/outdoor experience including custom designed sponsor village, interactive area, and food/beverage zones
- AVP First – VIP and hospitality experience and court-side seating